Bradley Corporation’s core product design, engineering, manufacturing and delivery processes; partner well with these alternative project delivery processes:
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Engineer, Procure & Construct (EPC)
- Contractor-at-Risk and
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) | Integrated Project Delivery Reference Page
Bradley Resources Serving the Design-Build \ IPD Processes
As the BIM process has become a core component of these Design-Build & Prefabrication project delivery processes; Bradley offers;
- Architecture & Interiors | Design and Specifications
- Engineering Design and Specifications
- Construction Estimating, Coordination & As-Built Files
- Construction Project Prefabrication and MEP Pipe\Fittings Fabrication
- Owners’ Facility Management and Maintenance.
2) Product CAD Files for Design, Engineering, Construction & Facility Management
4) Bradley Product AutoCAD Files for Design, Engineering, Construction & Facility Management
5) SysQue (Revit) and Autodesk Prefabrication (3D AutoCAD\cadMEP) models for BIM-driven MEP fabrication.
6) e-SPECS for BIM-Automated (Revit/ArchiCAD) Construction Specifications
7) (Digital) 3-Part Construction Specifications and Product Tech Data Sheets for As-Built Commissioning Documents.
8) Bradley Prefabricated Products expedite Construction Processes & Scheduling; while minimizing labor costs and construction waste.
10) Flexible Order-Shipping Strategies to assist our clients’ LEAN Construction & Just-In-Time (JIT) Delivery Processes.
11) The global Bradley Sales\Service Partner Network offers a local presence for project service, sustainable product recommendations & selection –thereby, maintaining the project schedule.
Bradley BIM Library (1,000 models)
- Revit Family Library | Autodesk Seek Revit Library
- Vectorworks (Partial Library)
- Bentley AECOSim (Microstation) Reads Revit Families Directly
Design-Build | BIM for MEP Fabrication
BIM Means Business | Two Bradley BIM articles defining BIM for MEP fabrication
- BIM Means Business | Plumbing Engineer Magazine – ASPE
- BIM Means Business | Plumbing Heating-Cooling Contractors – WI Association
Design-Build | BIM for Expedited Installation and MEP Fabrication
BIM-Based and Digital Specifications
- BIM-Automated Specifications | e-SPECS for Revit and ArchiCAD
- Download Bradley 3-Part Digital Construction Specifications
Certifications & Memberships for Green / Sustainable Design Products
LEAN Manufacturing Complements LEAN Construction
Download Bradley has been transforming our manufacturing processes with LEAN Manufacturing concepts for several years. Bradley’s LEAN processes complement our global clients’ LEAN & Green Construction processes.
The Bradley Global Rep | Supply Chain Network