BradleyBIM.com is authored the Bradley Corporation BIM Strategist, Daniel Hughes.
Daniel Hughes | Bradley Corporation BIM Strategist
Daniel joined the Bradley BIM Team in March 2010 as a Revit BIM Consultant; to oversee the Revit family creation & quality control processes for the Bradley Revit Family Library. The library includes more than 1,000 plumbing fixtures & commercial washroom accessories (specialty equipment) Revit families –representing tens of thousands of Bradley commercial toilet room products.
Daniel joined Bradley Corporation full-time as the BIM Strategist serving Bradley Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Client Care departments in May 2012.
Autodesk Revit and BIM Project Implementation Expertise
The Bradley Revit Library incorporates a high level of tested quality procedures (efficient modeling, embedded data, materials) leveraging Daniel’s hundreds of successful Revit implementation projects. He has documented many of Bradley’s procedures for BIM \ VDC Manager review on the Bradley BIM FAQ Page.
- Since 2002, Daniel has provided technical and project consulting on more than $5 billion of client Revit, BIM-based projects in the US and abroad.
- He has directed the complete transition-implementation processes from CAD to Revit for more than 120 design, construction & facility clients.
- More than 700 architects, engineers & construction personnel have received Daniel’s Revit & BIM-processes training since 2002.
Author | Accredited Educational Speaker | Knowledge Leader | Blogger
Daniel’s printed works and accredited Building Information Modeling (BIM) educational
presentations & classes, have served thousands of members from these associations:
- AIA National, AIA Wisconsin, AIA Iowa, AIA Minnesota
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Chicago: AIA | AIA Young Architects Forum | CSI | IFMA | IIDA
- AIA-Iowa-Small Project Practitioners | IFMA – Madison
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Wisconsin / National
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA).