Bradley Corporation and I would like to thank the hundreds of Autodesk University 2015 attendees; that stopped at the Bradley AU 2015 Exhibit Kiosk to pick up your free Bradley BIM flash drives, introduce yourselves and/or review the Bradley BIM Initiative.
My personal thanks to the those mutual LinkedIn connections; that stopped –its always great to meet individuals face-to-face.
Like most of you; I attended AU classes between our exhibit booth hours.
My 12 AU2015 classes focused on
- BIM Futures and Building Design Trends,
- BIM for Prefabrication,
- BIM for Owners (Construction and FM)
- BIM for Contractors (Field Technology Integration)
- BIM for Design (BIM Project & Team Management)
- Revit Model Development & Standards
- Data Standards for Revit
- Revit & BIM Level-Of-Development (LOD)
- BIM Execution Plans
- BIM & Glue 360 for Coordination & Construction
- Successful Case Studies featuring Revit, Cloud & Data Management 3rd Party Add-Ins
I \ Bradley appreciate the time you took to stop during your Autodesk University visits.
Bradley BIM Library Articles