Keltech Incorporated, a Subsidiary of Bradley features the Keltech Commercial Tankless Water Heater Models as the perfect sustainable design option for reducing a facility’s water and energy consumption for these applications:
- Car and Truck Wash Facilities
- Water Heating for Remote Toilet, Shower & Locker Rooms
- Sports & Healthcare Laundry Sanitization
- Geo-Thermal Heat Pump HVAC Systems
- Solar Water Heating Heat Pump HVAC Systems
- Food Service Dishwasher Sanitization Processes
- Emergency Eye\Face Wash Systems
- Enclosed Safety Showers – Eye\Face Wash Systems
Benefits of Tankless Water Heating Applications
Easy installation means lower labor cost. A small footprint means less square footage needed for utilities. Lower energy use and less maintenance mean lower utility and maintenance costs over the life of the product.
Inefficient boiler systems have to generate heat and maintain temperature 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Keltech tankless heaters only heat water when needed. And, Keltech’s innovative controller is fully modulating so you only use the actual kW needed, not full power or stages.
A large commercial tank water heater requires a large space. Keltech tankless water heaters only require 3 square feet (.3 square meters) of space to generate 491,000 BTUs.
Requires only one electrical connection and water. No pumps, no external fusing, and no design needs to be considered externally – it’s all built into the heater.
Simple to Maintain
No tank to maintain, no anodes, no softeners.
Related Bradly BIM Commercial-Industrial Articles
- BIM Means Business | Plumbing Engineer Magazine – ASPE
- Revit File Exports Serve Solidworks – Process Pipe 3D DWG
- BIM Means Business | Plumbing Heating-Cooling Contractors – WI Association
Bradley BIM for Plumbing Prefabrication