Journal of Building Information Modeling | Cover of Spring 2012 issue
Download JBIM Spring 2012 (PDF 2.5 MB, 32 pgs) and/or Subscribe
The 10th Edition of the JBIM (Journal of Building Information Modeling) features:
- “When TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and BIM Become a TEAM”
- “Identifying and Overcoming Industry Challenges to Reach the BIM FM Vision”
- “An Owner’s Perspective on BIM and Facility Management”
- “The State of Wisconsin: BIM – Digital FM Handover Pilot Projects”
- “OmniClass: Classifying the Built Environment”
- “BIM/CAVE: Immersive BIM Reviewing System”
- “Best Business Practices and ROI for Facility and Asset Management”
You can download previous JBIM issues from the JBIM website.
The National BIM Standard and the National Institute of Building Sciences are pleased to announce the continuation of our relationship with Matrix Group Publishing in the production of the Journal of Building Information Modeling (JBIM), an essential information source on business, standards and technical issues related to BIM.