BIM 101: Mylar to Model Webinar
Thursday May 31 2012 | 1:00pm EDT \ 12:00pm CDT
Bradley Corporation is proud to sponsor a new live Continuing Education course titled;
BIM 101: Mylar to Model
InfoSpec, Inc. is the Education Provider for this course.
AIA-CES Course -Webinar Description
AIA Course Number: IBR10A
Course Title: BIM 101- Mylar to Model WEBINAR
Course Credit: 1 AIA HSW CE Hour
By completing this course, the design professional will be able to:
- Identify the difference between the traditional design process versus an integrated design process using BIM.
- Compare and contrast the significant differences between traditional, CAD-based, and BIM-based construction phases.
- Describe how the BIM process is changing the roles, responsibilities and collaborative communications of the design & construction team.
- Describe BIM’s role in the evolution of information exchange between consultants, contractor, and owner.
- Explain BIM’s impact on operations and management of the facility.
Free Bradley AIA-CES Course – Webinar